Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Can I use roc micro dermabrasion and strivectin cream together?

Hi any beauty therapists out there,


I bought a Roc microdermabrasion kit which I used once a week for a deep exfoliation. Then I bought strivectin cream which I use on my face (not for its intended use of stretch marks) I love the strivectin and have noticed a difference in skin tone and texture, I just havn't used both together. I was worried it may be to much, any one know anything about this. My skin is fair, small pores, a bit dry not very sensitive and I am 37. I know the main ingredient in strivectin is palmitoyl pentapeptide 4 can anyone help before I try it and get a mad reaction.Can I use roc micro dermabrasion and strivectin cream together?
I'm not a beauty therapist, but I love my beauty products and have tried many of the latest innovations.


I would say 'no problem' with using both the Roc dermabrasion kit - once or twice a week - plus the Strivectin-SD cream on a twice-daily basis. I use both and also finish twice a day with a small amount of Creme de la Mer after the Strivectin (on the advice of a Bloomingdales assistant on a trip to NY). My bank manager might not love me but I can see and feel a big difference to my complexion. As a 40-something woman, every little helps! Next on the list to try is the Boots No.7 Protect %26amp; Perfect Serum that hit the UK headlines for its proven ability to minimise wrinkles etc. Oh, and Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair is another winner in my book for a smooth and refreshed facial appearance....Can I use roc micro dermabrasion and strivectin cream together?
i have used a microdermabrasion kit (not the one by roc though) and after showering or washing it all off my face i have used the strivectin also...no problems or irritation...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms