Friday, December 11, 2009

What do u perfer baby phat, apple bottom roc a wear or g unit?

I like all the above but if I had to choose I would say apple bottoms the make ur but look bigger.What do u perfer baby phat, apple bottom roc a wear or g unit?
I know I'm a white girl and all lol. but i love babyphat. Never really did I try apple bottom... i need my butt to look bigger like I said I'm a white girl :) lolWhat do u perfer baby phat, apple bottom roc a wear or g unit?
Roca Wear is worn by alot of girls at a school not far from mine..and they also wear Apple Bottom. Baby Phat is just pretty trampy..and G-Unit?? Um, ew.
Apple bottoms
Baby Phat or applebottom, they have the most sexiest clothes!
neither, they are all ugly ghetto people clothing.


they should name it..... baby ghetto, apple ghetto, and all of the above
thats so hard i love them all
rocawear and g-unit
I love Baby Phat! It is cool.
i luv all of em
I like baby phat perfume and purses! but clothing apple bottom
g unit becuz i lyk3 50 cent

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms