Friday, December 11, 2009

I have a bump on the inner lip of my pussy. OMG, it is flesh color and doesn't hurt,but feels like a small roc?

pussy lips only one has small bump feels like small marble, it is flesh color and doesn't hurt, no discharge or anything. What could it be. the begining of something.I have a bump on the inner lip of my pussy. OMG, it is flesh color and doesn't hurt,but feels like a small roc?
First of all, I just thought I'd say that you are extremely uneducated.


You might want to go see your gynecologist.I have a bump on the inner lip of my pussy. OMG, it is flesh color and doesn't hurt,but feels like a small roc?
sounds like a wart. go to doctor and they can easily burn it off.


I doubt it is herpies becuase usually its like a bunch of bumbs ( i can be wrong)





Try looking up HPV many many many women have this virus





you should still go see a doctor
Honestly, try squeezing it.
Sounds like a small cyst there not serious but you should somehow have a nurse or doctor look at it.
Ever heard of herpes.





And you know you could go to a doctor and get it checked out instead of asking about it on yahoo answers?
Ewwwwl
Go to a doctor!
hmmm maybe a wart...maybe nothing, you should really go see a doctor though... could be somthing more serious

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms