Friday, December 11, 2009

I am Chartered Accountant. I want laptop for e-filing/ ROC work. Budget 30-40k. which brand is better to buy?

I need morethan 1gb ram with 160GB HARD DISK. I use latest softwares and Broadbands. It must cooperate NOT hanging at regular intervals. also weight less and long battery backup and life.I am Chartered Accountant. I want laptop for e-filing/ ROC work. Budget 30-40k. which brand is better to buy?
To be practical the best brands with ur specfic configuration will amount to 45K . I recently bought a Sony Vaio - it has everything u said - Long battery life of about 4.5 hours whereas others have hardly 2.5 hours max . I am getting 3+ hours even while using media players and extreme graphics. For ur low graphic office work its sure to last 4 + hours.





Model name : Sony Vaio CR-343 B





Processor : Intel Centrino Core 2 Duo T 5670(1.80 Ghz , 800 FSB)


RAM : 1 GB


Hard Disk : 200 GB


Graphics : Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X3100


Wifi : 4 series latest


Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR


14.1'; TFT


Special AV buttons


4.5 hour battery life


Figer Print Reader'


1.3 MP Cam - The best webcam i ve ever seen on a laptop!!


Windows Vista Business - Again the best for ur job


All this at a mere 2.5 Kg


Price Rs.44900





I took with an additional 1 GB Ram thus making it to a total of 2 GB RAM and also a additional USB mouse and it cost me Rs 47000 .





Well if u r not bothered about Vista Business and Core 2 Duo processor then u have CR 313 which costs less . It comes with a Dual core processor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms