Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Anybbody know what type of supercharger i should get for my 1988 camaro Z-28 I-Roc Z, 305ci.?

Its tuneport injected, where do i get it and about how much, is it easy to install?Anybbody know what type of supercharger i should get for my 1988 camaro Z-28 I-Roc Z, 305ci.?
check on some bell super chargers or vortec super chargers there both good applicationsAnybbody know what type of supercharger i should get for my 1988 camaro Z-28 I-Roc Z, 305ci.?
Just look in Summit Racing's catalog (or website), several companies offer 5 psi kits for the TPI engines. Expect to pay around $3000. Installation shouldn't be too hard provided you have decent skills.
It's not a good idea to run a supercharger or a turbocharger on an engine not built for it.
you can get a belt driven one. check jegs,summint etc probably around 2500-3000 with all the acessories
i gotta see that engine
  • domain name hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    worms