Saturday, December 5, 2009

How Do I Get To New Roc City From A Train..?

Im Goin to New Roc City This Weekend..and im meeting my boyfriend there...my question is what train would he take if he is coming from fordham bronx..and what stop would he get off from on that train..if someone could let me know..and fast that would be awsome..thxHow Do I Get To New Roc City From A Train..?
If he's coming from the Fordham section of the Bronx, he should take the Metro-North's New Haven Line northbound from Fordham station to New Rochelle.





Once in New Rochelle, transfer to Bee Line bus route 45, which will take him from the train station to the mall.





A round trip intermediate fare will cost you $4.50.





I hope this information is very helpful.





Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms