Saturday, December 5, 2009

Where can I find a wholesaler which sells RoC and Olay products? Thanks.?

I'm hoping to get a market stall and would like to sell premium makeup and face creams. I especially would like to find wholesalers which sell RoC and olay products. I live in the London area. Thankyou.Where can I find a wholesaler which sells RoC and Olay products? Thanks.?
Will I get discount if I buy them from your stall?Where can I find a wholesaler which sells RoC and Olay products? Thanks.?
search the web with key words
Try a company called Direct Cosmetics based in Oakham, Leicestershire. Theyre on the web. I sometimes use them myself and they deliver.
Contact the manufacturers direct. They should be more than helpful to you if they think it is going to help their sales.





Most manufacturers have reseller or partner programmes and some of the better companies have training included.
mail the companys direct they will be glad to tell you. i wanted cigaretts last week e mailed british american tobbaco i can now get marlbros at 拢15 for 200. thet may even deal direct like they do for hair salons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms