Friday, December 11, 2009

How can I install Warcraft 3 ROC onto my vista desktop? ?

Before I even install it, it says Windows NT is not compatitble. Then after I try to install it, it then comes up with E:/war3.mpq error....any help would be greatly aprreciated. I would really like to continue playing this sweet game!How can I install Warcraft 3 ROC onto my vista desktop? ?
The reason you are having a problem playing on Vista, is that vista is directx 10, and WC3 is old, the good news is you can fix this with 1 or 2 ways.





1. You can download the patch manually at www.battle.net and run it, I say go this rout because you need it anyway if you want to play online


2. You can go in your install forlder and rlight click on warcraft.exe and play it in compatability mode with XP

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms