Saturday, December 5, 2009

What is wrong with Warcraft 3: ROC DOTA players?

They always quiz you, saying ';whats the price of null?';. I don't know, so they kick me. I open my own game to check the price of ';null'; and i can't find it. I will give a 10 point best answer to whoever can tell me what null is, what the price of it is, and why DOTA players are so competetive over something that nobody really cares about. Also, to me, null means nothing, so is it some kind of code word?What is wrong with Warcraft 3: ROC DOTA players?
zomg





i used to play dota quite alot.





most dota players are quite serious,


because often it takes considerable work gathering friends together in the same room and organising a game,





then a ';noob'; or a beginer who is not familiar with dota manner wil ';leave'; or ';feed';








null stand for null talisman. its the intel equivilent of a wraithband or a bracer. Look it up, costs 150 or sumsh*t


circlet of nobility + intel mantel to make null.





people ask obscure questions like the price of items to see if your serious player or not. All serious players know the price of all the items. Its basically so that serious people play with serious people, and casual players play with casual players.





If your not a serious player, but really casual, dont take them booting you so personally. I guess its anoying some can be so rude as to just boot you without telling but yeah... some people are like that.





dont join -ap pros only if you dont know price of all items.





join -apem


or noobs only or something.





Oh and one more thing, me and a few of my mates used to place money and booze on dota games, so yeah if somebody doesnt play seriously... there was hell to pay

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms