Saturday, December 5, 2009

What do you think of Olay eyelifting Serum/RoC?

I know i'm 18... but years of late night partying and staying up all night studying for school and going to sleep VERY late i think i may need it! Call me crazy and tell me i'm wasting my money idc...just wanna know what you think of this product or RoC? Have you used it? what do you think? thanks!What do you think of Olay eyelifting Serum/RoC?
I understand how you feel exactly! Did you know that there are lots of people of all ages, and skin types with tired looking eyes? At least I think that what's your talking about. Do you happen to have dark circles and or puffiness under your eyes? I don't know much about Oil of Olay's products except for their soap which is great! However, you should definitely check out Mary Kay products. They have a really great product called, Eye Revitalizer. It's a cream you use and it works really fast and well! A good friend of mine had your same issue for years. She tried everything. When she tried Mary Kay's Eye Revitalizer, she was really impressed with the difference. Go to my web site for more information at: marykay.com/vdavis7184. I'll give you a discount!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms