Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Will there ever be another label like Roc-a-fella?

1999-2005 they were on top of the game





Fav album released by roc-a-fella Will there ever be another label like Roc-a-fella?
lmfaooo at TLC no life fuced up but hilarious.





hell no





blueprint 2, black albumWill there ever be another label like Roc-a-fella?
Are you serious? I can't name 5 platinum selling artists.





They don't even come close to Def Jam, Death Row, or Bad Boy in their prime.





My favorite album would be the Blueprint, Jay-Z.
no...no one is like Jay Z...





probably the Black Album then Blueprint 2
Hell No. Jay Z sitting on top of the world he don't have time for Jim Jones or Dash. No Offense
I rEALLY DONT THINK THERE WILL EVER BE ANOTHER
I thought G.O.O.D. music would be like the Roc but apparently not...
Will I ever care?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms