Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Looking for a Diablo 2 LoD Cd key, willing to trade WC3 Roc and expansion.?

I lost my Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction cd key, and I have a spare Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos and Frozen Throne cd key right in front of me, so if anybody is willing to trade their D2Lod cd key for either or both of my W3 cd keys, email me at deej1994@yahoo.com to do the trade.Looking for a Diablo 2 LoD Cd key, willing to trade WC3 Roc and expansion.?
Email sent, from ****@3ice.hu. You should be receiving a legitimate D2LoD key within moments. (In return, I only need your RoC key. I don't collect TFT keys anymore.)


Thanks, and you're welcome.Looking for a Diablo 2 LoD Cd key, willing to trade WC3 Roc and expansion.?
I would trade it for a Guildwars Nightfall key. I have both D2 and expansion keys. Not interested in warcraft

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms