Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Should I get leather seats for my i-roc?

I've been modifying the engine of my 87 i-roc z28 Camaro and I'm finally done and moving on to the interior...should i get leather seats put in even though the originals were not leather. Will it take away from the car or just make it better?Should I get leather seats for my i-roc?
If you like leather go for it.. dont stick with old interior.. but I prefer cloth due to cost. i dont agree with factory stuff if you can improve it do it just dont get carried away with it ! make sure its still a camaro when your done :)Should I get leather seats for my i-roc?
That depends on whether or not you are going for looks or trying to keep the value. If it's value you are after, sticking as close to what was originally offered will get you more points at show, generally. If it's looks or comfort you are after, then you need to decide which you prefer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms