Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I want this outfit, ladies how would you roc it?

http://cgi.ebay.com/OLIVE-Jumpsuit-Long-鈥?/a>





Im thinking I could wear a crop jacket with it and boots(it's about to turn cold) but what color?I want this outfit, ladies how would you roc it?
Gold heels and gold accesories wear your hair in a up do, if you have a nice shape, if not wear it down to take some attention off your body.make sure you have a necklace on maybe a chain beltI want this outfit, ladies how would you roc it?
get you a brown suede jacket to wear with it Report Abuse

Bad call
u should hook it up wit some tan.I like brown and tan together.Get a nice long necklace and some cute hoops.That'll look real nice
Wow the first person that answerd sounds so stuck up. I wouldn't wear boots with it. You should get some really nice gold hoops with it and keep it simple. I would just wear flip flops with it.
Ughh... How would I ';roc it';? Um, I wouldn't. Period.
sorry but i don't like it.......maybe u could do what u were thinking about doing

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms